Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 @ 7:32 AM
HAHA.today was fun! woke up early in the morning to meet zy to pass him the chinchillas! cabbed to his house and his maid and sister were really cute :D (esp the maid eehehehe) helped him wash and stuffff and the chins smells really good and is fluffing up now! :D yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! <3 Mine is very cute too mind you :D
anyway i went homeee to wait for my dad to send us all out for dinner :O He was.. uhmmm.never skip that ha! anyway we ate at some spinning restauranttt which were really costly :O and all of us wasted food(okay only me and sisters and bro) cause we cldnt finishhhhh!!!!! And all of us felt really dizzy tooo and the thing actually spins faster than you think okay! Dinner with family is surely fun as my mum says the lamest stuff ever that made us laugh till we cried.HAHAHHAAH:P
anyway i suddenly have this urge to type and type forever. I think i lack of Dinerdash.hahahaha,ive been quite HOOKED ONTO IT YO! likeee my whole family is.My brohter uses it in the day till noon and my sister help him carry on to play till night and i play till midnight till morning edn my bro waskes up to play and so on :)
I am a happy girl todayyy.... ohhhhhhhhhh myy feeelings are soo mixed up ):
|